Radiant Energy Tattoo Deposit Policy
- Your deposit is non-refundable or transferrable. Your deposit amount will be deducted from your *last* session for the tattoo listed below. It expires six (6) months after your latest consult or session, or immediately if you are a no-show or cancel your appointment. Deposits are not transferrable to another party/person/entity/etc. No appointments or artwork is started without a deposit.
- Process: Your artwork/mockup will be completed based on when you schedule your next consult or appointment. Your artist may have you return to the shop for a second consult or email you to confirm the design. Minor changes can be made at this point if something isn’t to your liking. If major design changes are required, additional time will be needed to re-design your piece, depending on artist’s scheduling. When you confirm your final design and the piece is ready for tattooing, an appointment will be made and the final line drawing will be prepared for your appointment. Final mockup previews via email prior to your appointment are only possible if artist’s scheduling allows. Design changes within 24 hours of appointment may not be possible or require rescheduling. All artwork becomes property of your artist and/or Radiant Energy Tattoo. If you refuse the design at any point, and don’t want to work with your artist to make any further changes, your deposit will be lost and considered payment for time spent and work completed on your project. If you completely change your design, and/or start a new/different piece, and your artist has started or completed work on the original design, a new deposit will be charged and the previous one will be forfeited.
- Rescheduling Policy: Your deposit will not be lost if you need to reschedule and give at least 12 hours of notice. You may reschedule an additional two (2) times after your latest consult or session appointment for any reason, and your deposit will still be valid towards your last session. The (2) limit resets after each completed session. The (2) limit does not apply during inclement weather where the shop is closed or there is rescheduling due to inclement weather or artist illness. If you need to reschedule a third time (or more), or are canceling your appointment, your deposit will be forfeited, and Radiant Energy Tattoo will not contact you again. If you make another appointment; your deposit will still be considered lost/forfeited and will not be deducted from any future appointment(s) for this tattoo.
- No Call/No Show/Cancelation: If you are a no-show for any appointment, with no notice/contact to us, you lose your deposit and no further contact from Radiant Energy Tattoo will be made. Future appointments can be made; however, your deposit will still be considered lost/forfeited and will not be deducted from any future session. A no-show constitutes being one (1) hour late (or later) without notice and/or not showing up for your appointment. If you cancel the piece at any time before completion, your deposit will be lost.
- Larger Deposits: Radiant Energy Tattoo does not recommend leaving larger deposits than required. A larger deposit will not give your project priority over other projects and all deposit terms still apply. In the event a larger deposit is given, and the situation arises where the deposit is lost, Radiant Energy Tattoo will keep the original requested deposit amount and refund the difference. You must request the refund within 30 days. If you are a no-show, the full amount will be kept.
For convention/phone deposits: Payment of deposit indicates you’ve read and accept these deposit terms. The deposit secures appointment and starts artwork. No appointments or artwork will be started without a deposit.